The Vision for Rose Hill Primary School
Our mission at Rose Hill is to:
Put the child at the centre of everything we do and ensure that high aspirations, expectations, and achievement underpin the school’s work:
- Provide affection, stability and purposeful and structured experiences;
- Build and rebuild children’s self-belief –and believe in every child;
- Listen to children, value their views and reflect on what they say;
- Give children opportunities, responsibility and trust in an environment which is stimulating and humane.
Ensure that all children progress as far and fast as possible and achieve as much as possible, fulfilling their potential:
- Teach children what they need to know and show them how to learn for themselves and with others.
Build bridges with parents, families and communities, working in partnership with others in the area.